Check out our plan for Summer 2018.
We need to raise £5000 every month to keep the playground open.
Ways you can help keep the oldest adventure playground site in London open.
1. Make a donation, either one off or a regular sum via https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/triangleadventureplayground
2. Join The Giving Machine and help raise money for the playground at no cost to you. Go to https://www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/ and join as a giver. Choose Triangle Adventure Playground as your cause. Install the 'shop and give reminder' and every time you shop on line the retailers will give the playground commission at no cost to you.
3. Tell the place where you work about us and suggest we become their charity of the year, or that they do some fund raising for us, or sponsor us.
4. Create a 'penny pot' and collect all your copper coins and, when the pot is full, bring them into the playground for us to bank.
5. Consider fundraising for us – ask people to sponsor you on our behalf to run a marathon, give up alcohol for a month, cut your hair, eat as many cream crackers as you can, do 30 press-ups every day for a week or whatever takes your fancy. You can organise the sponsorship by creating a fundraising page on the My Donate page listed above.
6. After your holidays, bring or send us your foreign small change.
7. Buy (or sell on our behalf) our charity Christmas cards.
Triangle was featured on BBC Radio 4 Today programme on 7th August 2015. In light of the recent closure of Kids Company, the Today programme sent a reporter to visit Triangle and discuss the invaluable work we do.
From July 21st - 23rd the Triangle held a 3 day Mega Cake Sale fundraising extravaganza! Our most ambitious cake sale yet was, as usual, led by the magnificent Donatella Marsala, owner of the florist Bel Fiore and proud supporter of Triangle.
We were very proud to see a Triangle member featured in Metropolitan magazine July 2015. Jassay attended Triangle for many years and also gained skills and confidence volunteering for us.
We are very pleased to announce that Anne-Marie, our beloved treasurer and long term Triangle supporter, has been awarded an MBE. Many congratulations to Anne-Marie for the much deserved recognition of her tireless work.
Professional singer and songwriter Jessica Symonds dropped by the Triangle recently to conduct a singing and songwriting workshop with our young people.
Thanks to Jessica and her guitarist Greg for a great time and helping Triangle sing a song or two…