Important information for all parents and carers.
- Triangle is completely free to attend for young people aged 6 - 18 years old.
- All parents and carers are welcome at Triangle.
- All young people must have a registration form filled out by parent or carer.
- Triangle is run by our senior playworker Jon, who has over 15 years experience working with young people.
- Helping Jon deliver each session are 2 trained and DBS checked playworkers.
- At all times on site there is a trained first aider amongst the staff.
- Snacks, usually biscuits or fruit, are provided each session during term time.
- Water and fruit squash is always available to drink.
- A lunch meal for all is cooked by staff and young people each day of the holidays.
- we are open monday - friday 3.30pm - 6pm during term time
- we are open monday - friday 12pm - 6pm during school holidays
- we are located on Ashmole Street SW8 1NE
- our on site phone number is 07900475143
triangle rules for young people
The young people and playworkers worked together to create a set of rules that all, both young and old, must follow.
- Respect all other users
- Respect and look after the Triangle equipment
- No fighting, bullying or swearing
- No spitting or throwing litter
TRiangle summer plan
Summers are always fun at Triangle. Click on each image to view what's going on at London's oldest adventure playground this Summer.
SAFEGUARDING AND POLICIES
Safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk means protecting them from abuse or neglect, getting the right support in place as early as possible and creating an environment in which they feel safe and healthy. Each local authority has a duty to do so and Lambeth Council is committed to working with the residents and all organisations in the borough, such as the NHS, family doctors, police, education, the Ambulance service, as well as all care providers and voluntary and community sector organisations and faith groups to achieve this. The Lambeth Safeguarding website provides information and support for professionals, children and adults.
Triangle is fully committed to respecting and following the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
(Resolution 44/25, 20th November 1989)
The child shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds...
The child shall have the right to freedom of association and to freedom of peaceful assembly...
The child shall have the right to the highest attainable standard of health...
States Parties agree that the education of the child shall be directed to:
(a) The development of the child’s personality, talents and mental and physical abilities to their fullest potential;
(b) The development of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, and for the principles enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations;
(c) The development of respect for the child’s parents, his or her own cultural identity, language and values, for the national values of the country in which the child is living, the country from which he or she may originate, and for civilizations different from his or her own;
(d) The preparation of the child for a responsible life in a free society, in the spirit of understanding, peace, tolerance, equality of sexes, and friendship among all peoples, ethnic, national and religious groups and persons of indigenous origin;
(e) The development of respect for the natural environment.
1 The child shall have the right to rest and leisure, to engage in play and recreational activities appropriate to the age of the child and to participate freely in cultural life and the arts.
2 States Parties shall respect and promote the right of the child to participate fully in cultural and artistic life and to encourage and to encourage the provision of appropriate and equal opportunities for cultural, artistic, recreational and leisure activity.
*All parent quotes are taken from an independent evaluation of Triangle carried out by Green Strand.